Who is doing toilet and FSM product and technology design / R&D and what are you working on?

39k views

Page selection:
  • jsauer
    Topic Author
  • Interested in sanitation market development and solving sanitation

Who is doing toilet and FSM product and technology design / R&D and what are you working on?

I'm interested to learn who is doing product and technology design work related to sanitation and if there was interested to start a community of practice related to this work. I know Water For People is doing some interesting work in conjunction with its sani-hubs. I'm also very interested in a mobile septic tank technology so that a service similar to garbage collection could be modeled for FSM services and so that this technology could be used in informal settlements and slum areas where the population might be forced to move. Then they could take their toilet and the emptying service with them. Any ideas here? Thank you.
John Sauer
Senior Technical Advisor - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
Population Services International
1120 19th Street, NW, Suite 600
Washington, DC 20036 | tel: 917-548-7779 | skype: john.sauer7960 | twitter: johnwsauer | email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: awhitesell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds