Sani Solar, designed as a dry sanitation system for rural areas with hot climate

• RaHaSolutions

Re: Sani Solar, designed as a dry sanitation system for rural areas with hot climate

Hello Jochen,
We believe you did not receive our email but that is not important. What is important is that we have our programs for communal toilets and we have decided that we will use Sani solar. We are not interested in selling SANI SOLAR for profit. From attached guidance of our intentions, you may see that we will need the functional SANI SOLAR.
Regards,

Bringing Clean Close Water & Toilets
www.raha.solutions
Attachments:
You need to login to reply
  • jscheerer
    Topic Author

Re: Sani Solar, designed as a dry sanitation system for rural areas with hot climate

Hello Raha,
I did not receive your e-mail (and I've checked my spam also). Are you sure you send it to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ?
In any case I would like to insist that the forum is not the place if you want to communicate with us.

Please use another way.

Jochen
  • jscheerer
    Topic Author

Dear Titi,
as I've already mentioned in the e-mail exchange we had in between, I wanted to confirm that I'm always open to debate technical issues at the forum.
Regarding commercial issues, I would like to refer to our representative in Kenya, the company SOLARCREST. (Contact: Mr. John Nyaga: e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

Best.

Jochen
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 2.060 seconds