Please say hello in SuSanA Edit-a-thon virtual workroom! - 19-21 March to improve Wikipedia for Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement (WG9)

37.6k views

• shiny
  • Shyni David Stephen

Re: Edit-a-thon on 19-20 March (and before) to improve Wikipedia for Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - next steps

Thanks! I too registered and looking forward to edit articles on sanitation.
Shyni David Stephen
The following user(s) like this post: Carol McCreary
You need to login to reply
  • Carol McCreary
    Topic Author
  • I'm Program Manager at PHLUSH (Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human) www.phlush.org

Re: Please say hello in SuSanA Edit-a-thon virtual workroom!

Hello Good People!

The SuSanA Wikipedia Edit-a-thon is underway. Please come visit us in the workroom. Just click here. No password needed.
seint.adobeconnect.com/wpeditathon/ You can just listen and watch or speak or put yourself on video!

We know you are busy people. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t had a chance to edit. I want to meet you!

Event info is here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/S...s_you_can_contribute

The hashtag is: #edit4impact

We’re editing Wikipedia in support of World Water Day and Sustainable Development Goal 6: “Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all"!

Hope to see you soon!

Carol
Working Group 9 Co-lead with Jack Sim of WTO
Carol McCreary
Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human (PHLUSH)
1240 W. Sims Way #59, Port Townsend, Washington 98368 USA

Toilet availability is a human right and well-designed sanitation systems restore health to our cities, our waters and our soils.
You need to login to reply
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds