Introduction and Various Designs for urine diversion mobile toilets by Amos Bender (Ohio, USA)

17.7k views

Page selection:
  • Amos
    Topic Author
  • Simple Solution Seeker

Re: Introduction and Various Designs

Hello JKMakowka,

Thanks very much for your input. I believe it could be made out of plastic or metals. Yes the little handle I show in my last diagram would need be make quite thick and wide if made of plastic to not break.

I am working a little at a plastic injection molding place largely to learn about injection molding. Yes it needs to be designed to correspond with molding procedures, and I wish I knew more about it.

In some situations the gate may work well to use this basin as an anal washing basin, but in urine fertilizer situations I think it likely would be unwise to contaminate the urine with such water.

I get lots of ideas and since your reply was thinking that possibly for anal washing the gate could simply be tipped up on the front as it could then drain the water the opposite direction and into another liquid drain in the back. As such the gate would have THREE positions, being open for defecating, tipped up in the front for anal washing, and while the normal position is simply closed for sanitation and urinating.

I might draw something up as such, and especially so if you think it might be practical. I am not very familiar with squat pans and anal washing traditions.

Thanks again
Amos
Amish background. Natural born questioner, researcher, and developer.
You need to login to reply
  • Amos
    Topic Author
  • Simple Solution Seeker

Re: The Moslet, mobile urine diversion dry toilet (Health Sanitation Systems, USA)

Hello Friends,

Although this video at first might not seem important, the system it reveals may have potential to instigate a LIFE SAVING CHANGING sanitation revival in third world countries. The Moslet (toilet system) is shockingly effective, inexpensive, convenient, and sustainable. This video not only pertains to the Moslet (toilet), but to the key sanitation principles which it incorporates.

The Moslet, in a very efficient and convenient manner, simply follows the sanitation teachings of famous Moses, and the results have been incredible! The Moslet's uniqueness is self evident, while years of actual use have established the phenomenal results. This link shares vital details and possibilities of the Moslet, as well as difficulties I encountered in the Moslet project; dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16411607/SanProjDiff.pdf . With six years of intense effort I (Amos Bender) developed the Moslet in response to Google's noble request for ideas that would help the most people.

This link gives an encouraging plan for massively and meaningfully implementing the Moslet; dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16411607/MassDistrPlanRotary.pdf . Thanks for reading, while I hope many good people, because of a mutual desire to benefit humanity will share this video and make the world very aware of the Moslet!

Kind Regards
Amos Bender
Proprietor HSS
Health Sanitation Systems

• Amos
    Topic Author
  • Simple Solution Seeker

Re: Sanitation Possibilites

Hello Forum Friends,

I realize the below almost seems to good to be true. But it certainly works in tests we have done.

wwww.ShareTheMoslet.com gives numerous links with more information.

Thank You
Amos Bender

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds