A framework for the Most Important Risk Factors of Exposure in Container Based Sanitation (CBS)?

17.5k views

Page selection:
  • evemackinnon7
    Topic Author
  • I am PhD student at UCL. My research is on risk management frameworks for container based sanitation systems. I shall be exploring the key public health risks to different groups using field based case studies to pilot risk management frameworks.

Exploring the potential risks arising from use and operation of the container based sanitation systems

Dear sustainable sanitation lovers,

I am currently doing a PhD at UCL in London with Unilever, exploring the potential risks arising from use and operation of the container based sanitation systems.

I shall be attending the WASH symposium in Kampala as part of my research and to mix with other people interested in the circular economy surrounding sanitation.

The objective of my research is to design a risk framework with industry partners to minimise health risks and maximise benefits of toilet use.

I would love to get a mix of people from sanitation or other sectors to brainstorm a few of the issues around container based sanitation and the risks from faecal matter - especially assessing risks and managing these risks in a practical and efficient way, whilst we are in the stimulating environment at the Symposium and have lots of people with so much experience to bring to the discussions.

I would aim to keep the discussion to under two hours! I have not set a time/day yet, would expect during either Tuesday or Wednesday early evening...

See here: easel.ly/infographic/aehh27

Please notify me here if you want to join, so I can let you know of the hour on the day.
Water and Sanitation Consultant
Energy - Sanitation Nexus
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds