Investment needed for the production of a hygienic waterless toilet which can be permanent or portable

Page selection:
  • john5520
  • Topic Author
  • User

Investment needed for the production of a hygienic waterless toilet which can be permanent or portable

Dear sanitation friends,

The possibility of a waterless hygienic toilet concept with a working prototype is still a dream in the sanitation industry today. However, our company has developed and tested successfully a hygienic dry toilet that can make decent sanitation available for every citizen, the way cellphone is now available around the world.

It's a concept that ejects the excrement to the septic tank instead of water flushing. For me, the solution isn't in writing more books but it's to find enough funds to manufacturing the new hygienic waterless toilet with a fraction of the cost of a sanitation worldwide meeting.

I am sending the picture of the phase 1 of the new toilet called new smart portable toilet tank but the ongoing phase 2 is a complete hygienic waterless toilet that can be a substitute for the hygienic water flush toilet. I am sending some picture to make you understand the necessity to help the production of the phase 2 of the hygienic waterless toilet. The picture 2049 is for the standing urinal position and the picture 2047 is for seating toilet bowl position. It's time to act because action speaks louder than words.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Jean Guy Bilodeau Salesman at 9156518 Canada Corporation Montreal, Canada

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds