Promotion of ecological sanitation in Sabaithuwa, Parsa District, Nepal - draft

Page selection:
  • tmsinnovation
    Topic Author
  • I manage the Decentralized Wastewater Management for Adaptation to Climate Change in Jordan (ACC Project) and previously coordinated the Climate-friendly sanitation services in peri-urban areas of Lusaka project in Zambia. My background is in Management, Economics and Information Systems.

Promotion of ecological sanitation in Sabaithuwa, Parsa District, Nepal - draft

Dear all

We are currently working on a case study about the promotion of ecological sanitation in Sabaithuwa, Parsa District, Nepal.

The case study can be found here in the library : www.susana.org/lang-en/library/library?v...eitem&type=2&id=1564
There are a number of open questions still in the draft case study and these appear at the end of each sub-section.

My first question is, has anyone been to the Parsa District in the last few years?
If yes, please have a look at the case study and help us out with the open questions.

My second question is, does anyone have contacts in the Parsa District that could perhaps assist us with some of the open questions in the case study?

I look forward to your replies.
Please feel free to also comment on any aspect of the case study as well.

Rgds
Trevor
Trevor Surridge
Decentralized Wastewater Management for Adaptation to Climate Change in Jordan (ACC Project)
Project Manager

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Ministry of Water and Irrigation, Shmeisani,
Amman
Jordan
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: Marijn Zandee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds