Page selection:
  • Namukonda

Re: Announcing SuSanA Africa Regional Chapter Coordinator and Co-coordinator

Congratulations on your new position 👏👏
The following user(s) like this post: Chaiwe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Dear SuSanA Members,

Allow me to officially announce my appointment as the new SuSanA Africa Chapter Co-coordinator  (taking over from Keitumetse Tsubane as of June 2022) this is to add to my role as SuSanA forum moderator (since 2020). I will be working alongside  Sareen Malik who is the SuSanA Africa Chapter Coordinator and The Executive Secretary of the African Civil Society Network on Water and Sanitation (ANEW). ANEW is an autonomous Africa- wide platform that aims to ensure that the diverse voices of African civil society organisations are represented and heard in the development and implementation of policies and plans on water and sanitation across the continent.

The SuSanA Africa Regional Chapter was launched during the 30th online SuSanA meeting in 2020.The Africa SuSanA Africa Chapter remains focused on  four main activity areas as follows: 

1.  Establish, curate and maintain a regional knowledge hub (By partnering with key strategic partners on the African continent focused on this common goal e.g AMCOW, AfDB) 
2. Empowerment of the leadership of African Women in the WASH sector (working closely with partners notably the AfWA)
3. Strengthening of individuals and youth organisations partnerships in the WASH sector
4. CSO engagement in key WASH processes and eventsThe SuSanA Africa Chapter is welcome to individuals and organisations that wish to contribute to achieving sector targets related to the 4 Activity Areas above.

You are welcome to contact me directly for more information and for your contributions and engagements related to the chapter using the signature below. 

Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

The following user(s) like this post: JKMakowka, Namukonda

• ABDOUAZIZ
  • I am Cameroonian, field Epidemiologist/ Researcher with a lot of passion about the WaSH issues. Co-Funder of an Association "Solidarity for the Development and public health Initiatives" (SOLDIS) in growing with a lot of projects in hospitals, schools, etc. for wich we need the funding partners.

Congratulations Madam for that position. As Promoter of an association of public health in Cameroun it's for us a great opportunity for our WASH initiatives projects concerning several issues. Contact: linabdoul@yahoor   
LINJOUOM
Abdou Aziz, MPH-Ph.D (Public Health and Hygiene)
field Epidemiologist/Researcher (Cameroon)
E-MAIL : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: Djibrilay, Namukonda

• Djibrilay
  • Fondateur et Directeur de l'association PIVJET international

Good morning my dear , congratulations.

I want to tell you that l'm the one activist in Cameroon central Africa on five years ago. I'm working specialy in WASH with other groups , womens, youths and community.
I need to work with you to attend the goals. Thanks.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You are welcome.

• Johnok2020

Dear Keitumetse,

Congratulations on your appointment,and I wish you every success in your new duties. Please be aware that you have our full support.

Regards,
John Abumchukwu
The following user(s) like this post: Djibrilay

• Keitumetse
    Topic Author
  • Independent consultant with interest in research, WASH knowledge management and aquatic ecotoxicology. I am an enthusiast about youth engagement and empowerment in the WASH sector.

Announcing SuSanA Africa Regional Chapter Coordinator and Co-coordinator

Dear SuSanA Family,

After a successful SuSanA Africa Regional Chapter launch that took place last month during the 30th online SuSanA meeting, I am delighted to announce that I am the new SuSanA Africa Regional chapter co-coordnator alongside the amazing Sareen Malik (Coordinator) from ANEW Secretariat.

We will focus on the below four main activity areas planned within the initial phase of the Chapter:
1.  Establish, curate and maintain a regional knowledge hub
2. Empowerment of the leadership of African Women in the WASH sector
3. Strengthening of individuals and youth organisations partnerships in the WASH sector
4. CSO engagement in key WASH processes and events

For the first half of 2020, I was based in GIZ headquarters in Bonn working with the SuSanA Secretariat.

I am very much looking forward to this new adventure.

Warm regards,
Keitumetse
Keitumetse Tsubane
Co-coordinator SuSanA Africa Regional Chapter
(Under consultancy contract with ANEW funded by WSSCC)

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Mobile: +266 58825940
The following user(s) like this post: Johnok2020

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds