Webinar - There’s a Hole in my Bucket: Water and sanitation utilities’ liquidity challenges during the pandemic

Page selection:
  • FranziskaScholl
  • Topic Author

Re: Webinar - There’s a Hole in my Bucket: Water and sanitation utilities’ liquidity challenges during the pandemic

Dear all,
in case you missed the above mentioned webinar or want to watch it again, please find the recording here . The key findings are described in the outcome brief I attached. Stay tuned for other webinars of our webinar series !
Enjoy your weekend!
Best,
Franziska
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • FranziskaScholl
  • Topic Author

Webinar - There’s a Hole in my Bucket: Water and sanitation utilities’ liquidity challenges during the pandemic

Dear all,

we warmly invite you to participate in the next session of the webinar series "Utilities fight COVID-19" hosted by the Global Water Operators' Partnerships Alliance (GWOPA) and GIZ on behalf of BMZ. The episode will focus on financial liquidity.

What: Webinar "There’s a Hole in my Bucket: Addressing water utilities’ growing liquidity challenges to ensure inclusive service continuity through the coronavirus pandemic"
When: Tuesday, 11 August, 13:30 - 15:00 CEST
Where: Virtual meeting on ZOOM, please register here in order to get the webinar link 

Water and sanitation utilities provide essential services to manage the pandemic and fight the spread of COVID-19. Anyhow, as revenues are falling and operational costs are increasing, many water and sanitation operators face severe financial challenges. How can they continue to deliver vital services without a sustainable cash flow? The upcoming webinar aims to identify liquidity risks for utilities and develop potential solutions by sharing experiences of service providers from all over the world. Moreover, the session will feature insights into utility solvency and financial impact assessment of a World Bank expert.

More detailed information can be found in the flyer attached. Please be in touch with any questions!

We are looking forward to next week’s webinar and your participation!

Kind regards,
Franziska
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: povington

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds