The first Separett UDDT in Datong city (China)

24.7k views

Page selection:
  • scottchen
    Topic Author
  • trying to set up the most profitable Ecosan project for the world

the 1st Separett UDDT in Datong city

Last week, I stalled one Villa 9000, a UDDT model made by Separett AB in Sweden, in a village inn loated in Lingqiu county of Datong city of China.

The inn owner has been using a pit latrine over 50 years.

The pit latrine is 2 meters deep, 1.5 meters wide and 2.5 meters long. Standing at the bottom of latrine, the husband of the hostess has been emptying the waste by throwing it out of the A4 paper size hole in the wall.

The hostess always applied sawdust to the bottom of the latrine for reducing the bad smell with the urine going to soil where there are good springs acting as the drinking water of the village.

There are over 200 families in the village using the same kind of pit latrines.

I install the 1st Villa 9000 for demonstrating the villagers how to revolutionize their stinky pit latrines with modern UDDTs from Separett AB.
If the villagers liked the toilets, the government will finance all the villagers to install Villa 9000 as a part of the beautiful-village-campain.

The 70-year-old couple is very happy with Villa 9000.

My target is have millions of farmers use Villa 9000 for their health and safe drinking water.
The general manager of SHEN ZHEN BLUE WATERS AND GREEN MOUNTAINS LTD , the sole importer of Separett AB waterless toilets in China.
Chen Xiang Yang, an apple dealer,is growing apples and cherries with the human waste collected from 31 school UDDTs donated by SOHO China Foundation, based in Tianshui City, Gansu Province , China. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., tel:0086 151 9380 3972
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds