Lots happening in Ghana: I created a new forum sub-category specifically for Ghana

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
    Topic Author
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Lots happening in Ghana: I created a new forum sub-category specifically for Ghana (government initiatives and private sector collaborations)

Hi,

Perhaps you have noticed: we are getting quite a few forum posts about sanitation topics in Ghana these days which is great. For this reason, I have now created a new sub-category here which I have placed under "government as a driver" and called " Ghana - government initiatives, private sector collaborations". I have moved all the existing threads on this topic into the new sub-category.

So if you are interested in sanitation topics in Ghana please browse through the existing threads here and engage with fellow SuSanA members in discussion:
forum.susana.org/ghana-government-initiatives

I look forward to reading more and I hope the relevant decision makers in Ghana are increasingly sensitised for the sanitation issues and are keen to see CHANGE and PROGRESS.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds