New SuSanA Intern

Page selection:
  • saluamoussawel
    Topic Author
  • A solid-waste and wastewater master's graduate. I have a passion for all things environment, specifically waste, and love to network and hear about existing projects and initiatives. I am German and Lebanese and have been an active advocate of best waste management practices in Lebanon for several years now.

New SuSanA Intern

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself as the new intern of the SuSanA Secretariat. I am happy to see how active the forum is and look forward to joining interesting discussions. 

I am currently graduating a master’s program with a focus on both Solid Waste and Waste Water specialties. I have been an advocate for all things waste issues as my past involvements in Lebanon allowed me to work on several topics relating to waste prevention, recycling, behavior change, environmental policy and plastic pollution among other topics. 

I am happy to learn more about the Sanitation field as I find it to be one of the most crucial fields in which we can make big impacts on the health and livelihoods of others by contributing with the best technical interventions and improvement strategies. 

I am happy to connect with you and engage in exciting topics together. 

My best, 
Salua
The following user(s) like this post: canaday, paresh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds