Introduction: Creating a Sustainable Clean Green Planet byGenerating Solar Bio-Energy using Wastewater and Waste (India)

Page selection:
  • AjitSeshadri
  • Marine Chief Engineer by profession (1971- present) and at present Faculty in Marine Engg. Deptt. Vels University, Chennai, India. Also proficient in giving Environmental solutions , Designation- Prof. Ajit Seshadri, Head- Environment, The Vigyan Vijay Foundation, NGO, New Delhi, INDIA , Consultant located at present at Chennai, India

Re: Introduction: Creating a Sustainable Clean Green Planet byGenerating Solar Bio-Energy using Wastewater and Waste (India)

Dear Joy.

It is welcoming to note sustainable solutions coming forward in WASH sector.
The main objective is that the wastes be it be solid or liquid need to be made into a resource and used in situ.
The community should feel good and partake in the conversion of waste into resource.

I have helped a RWA community at S Delhi in 2002 with a wwt plant.
It is still doing its service and has been upgraded 4 times in these years.

Well wishes
Ajit Seshadri.
Prof. Ajit Seshadri, Faculty in Marine Engg. Deptt. Vels University, and
Head-Environment , VigyanVijay Foundation, Consultant (Water shed Mngmnt, WWT, WASH, others)Located at present at Chennai, India

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • joymanglani
    Topic Author

Introduction: Creating a Sustainable Clean Green Planet byGenerating Solar Bio-Energy using Wastewater and Waste (India)

I could try to give scientific and technical inputs. Fundamental Science is often ignored by us.
I am a Nature Lover, Environment Scientist, Inventor, Chemical Engineer, B. Tech, IIT Delhi,President, Only Nature Endures (ONE), NGO, please see www.onenature.com

I am the inventor and patent applicant of a new Sanitation and Greening technology called Creating a Sustainable Clean Green Planet by Generating Solar Bio-Energy using Wastewater and Waste (SGP). This is also my primary goal.

Government of India needed an innovative, modern and efficient STP at low cost. They invited me to build and operate an SGP unit successfully at a field level for sewage of 200 people at a BSF Campus, near Gurgaon at Bhondsi, NCR, near New Delhi.

I was recently invited by India Energy Forum, New Delhi, Government of Oman and University of Strasbourg, France to give a presentation on my technology invention (expenses paid to me).

A recent PPT presentation, brief of its success, my brief biography and a detailed paper is attached for your kind perusal.

I am hoping for synergy between us to use and promote SGP.
Could I please look forward to your guidance and support?

Regards and best wishes
Joy
Nature Lover, Environment Scientist, Inventor, Chemical Engineer, B. Tech, IIT Delhi, President, Only Nature Endures (ONE), NGO,

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: AjitSeshadri

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds