Introduction - Hajrah, new intern at SuSanA secretariat

Page selection:
  • Hajrah
    Topic Author

Introduction

Hallo Everyone,

With this very first post I would like to introduce myself here at the SuSanA forum.

Starting from last week I am taking an internship at GIZ Eschborn to support the Sustainable Sanitation department as well as the SuSanA Secretariat. Currently, I’ m writing my Master's thesis with the topic ‘’the effect of Micro plastics and Sediment stability in Reservoirs’’. I studied environmental engineering for my bachelor degree in Indonesia. During that time I was involved in a social project for water supply and sanitation in remote areas of the Sebatik Island Indonesia.

I’m glad to be a member of this huge forum and looking forward to being more involved.

Hajrah

Intern
Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) Secretariat

Deutsche Gessellschaft für
International Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Postfach 5180
65726 Eschborn, Deutschland

T +49 61 96 79-7222
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I www.giz.de
I am an intern trainee that Support the Secretariat of the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance which is held by GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme. Experienced Research Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the environmental services industry. Skilled in Environmental Engineering, Water Treatment, and GIS Application.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds