Celebrating the Sanitation Learning Hub’s new lease of life!

Page selection:
  • ElaineMercer
    Topic Author
  • Communications and Networking Officer for the Sanitation Learning Hub, Institute of Development Studies, in the UK.

Re: Celebrating the Sanitation Learning Hub’s new lease of life!

Dear Elisabeth,

Thank you so much! We are very pleased to be developing the programme further over the next 4 years.

I agree there are definite overlaps between our programmes, potentially ripe for collaboration. Your suggestion for editing wikipedia articles is a good one. We are just developing our communications strategy and I will bring this idea into the mix. We will also think more strategically into how to make the most of the great tools you offer on SuSanA.

Thanks again for you encouragement and support. I will be in contact again soon.

Best wishes
Elaine
Elaine Mercer
Communications and Networking Officer
The Sanitation Learning Hub
The Institute of Development Studies
sanitationlearninghub.org/
The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Celebrating the Sanitation Learning Hub’s new lease of life!

Dear Elaine,

Congratulations on your new round of funding by SIDA. I wish you all the best in this new phase under your new name "Sanitation Learning Hub" (a name that would also describe well what SuSanA does...).
I hope there will be strong and fruitful collboration between your organisation and SuSanA.

One of your areas of activity includes:
- Communication, dissemination of learning, and networking.

Have you thought about doing some editing of Wikipedia articles as part of your communication and dissemination activities? I see so much potential in that.

And of course I hope that you and the other staff members will make use of this discussion forum to keep us updated but also to engage in discussion, dialogue and shared learning.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• ElaineMercer
    Topic Author
  • Communications and Networking Officer for the Sanitation Learning Hub, Institute of Development Studies, in the UK.

Celebrating the Sanitation Learning Hub’s new lease of life!

Previously known as the CLTS Knowledge Hub , the newly named Sanitation Learning Hub has recently been awarded further funding from Sida to continue supporting learning and sharing within the international sanitation and hygiene sector. This article provides a glimpse into the team’s priorities and approach over the coming four years. www.communityledtotalsanitation.org/news...hub-s-new-lease-life
Elaine Mercer
Communications and Networking Officer
The Sanitation Learning Hub
The Institute of Development Studies
sanitationlearninghub.org/

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds