Invitation to contribute to SuSanA by joining the team of co-leads for Working Group 5

25.7k views

Page selection:
  • imadiroud

Re: Invitation to contribute to SuSanA by joining the team of co-leads for Working Group 5

Hello
I wish to contribute anyway you need

Regards
I'm a Master Engineer ( Low Current) with more than 22 years experience in engineering and management . I have the privilege of knowing 4 languages and being exposed to different cultures during learning of those languages. I'm an open minded deep thinking and enthusiastic person .I have been in the defense industry for more than 20 years in which I managed to grow up to Division Manager and then decided to change career and look for different horizons, I was involved in development and upgrade of many control systems in cooperation with major players like David Brown in the field of DC and AC drives and BAE Systems in the field of Armored Vehicles rebuild machinery .My broad knowledge of a wide variety of engineering disciplines make me able to fit any place where knowledge and experience are the best bit.
I'm considered a leading expert in the field of radar systems and radar guided missile defense systems. I have graduated from one of the most elite military colleges of the former U

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • lindasemana
  • Team Leader and Founder of Cause Effect Initiative Limited a company dedicated to causing socio-economic change through action learning and research.

Re: Invitation to contribute to SuSanA by joining the team of co-leads for Working Group 5

Dear Daniel & Team

I would be happy to contribute to:

- Capacity building: identify and curate capacity building activities related to WG5
- Policy issues and advocacy: raise awareness and advocate on various policy processes and issues related to WG5
- Forum moderation: moderating and initiating discussions linked to the WG5 topic.

Looks interesting....

Linda Lilian
Linda Lilian
Team Leader and Founder of Cause Effect Initiative Limited ( CEIL)
CIEL is located in Mpigi District

• ECOlaTRINE
  • By addressing water challenges - sanitation should be the first step.

Hi there.
I'm Henriette from ECOlaTRINE - and we follow a closed-loop waste to value product solution. Our strengths are project management and combining specific sanitation and waste management applications (solutions) to specific needs. The successful "waste to value product application" (compost and biogas) creates employment for women, and buy-in from communities. We enjoy working in informal settlements and rural areas in South Africa and are happy to share our expertise in other Sub-Saharan countries. Let us know where we can be of assistance.
Regards.
Henri.

• MDuceeye
  • Survey Engineering and GIS Maps Association

Re: [WG5] Invitation to contribute to SuSanA by joining the team of co-leads for Working Group 5

Dear Gina and Daniel,

Thanks for your email inviting us to contribute to SusanA.
My background is GIS and mapping and I head an NGO that is involved in implementation of WASH activities and Engineering (Somaliland/Somalia
I will be happy to be involved this initiative.

Regards
Mohamed

• sujoy

Re: [WG5] Invitation to contribute to SuSanA by joining the team of co-leads for Working Group 5

Dear Gina and Daniel

Thank you for the initiative . I shall be able to help out on the following.

- Capacity building: identify and curate capacity building activities related to WG5
- Policy issues and advocacy: raise awareness and advocate on various policy processes and issues related to WG5 .

Best regards

Sujoy Chaudhury
Kolkata, India

• GirijaR

Dear Gina and Daniel ,

Thank you for the email. This is Girija from CDD Society, Bengaluru, India.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the initiative taken by the team, really a very good approach to bring all the related expertise in one platform.

To give you a brief Bio,

I have done my Post-Graduation diploma in Agri-business & Plantation Management and Graduation in agricultural Sciences. Possess over 7 years of work experience ? Effective implementation of *Sustainable agricultural practices, Recycling of nutrients, Reuse of waste water and human waste in agriculture, Solid waste management, *technical guidance on agricultural productivity enhancement and Ecological health monitoring, back end operation in Agriculture sector. Presented the topics related to sanitation and agriculture in conferences and workshops and published papers in the related field (Food security and Sanitation).

Currently associated with *Consortium for DEWATS Dissemination (CDD) Society* for facilitating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects related to ? Agriculture, Sanitation and Nutrition Nexus?. The main objective of the interventions is to address sanitation and agricultural issues by closing nutrition loop. This includes safe nutrient recovery from wastewater, faecal sludge, ecosan products and the mitigation measures for reuse.

With my academic background and professional experience in the field of food security, water conservation, waste management, sanitation and environment, I would like to contribute to the below role,

Publications: curate up-to-date lists of relevant publications related to WG5 topic (perhaps once or twice a year), support the identification of potential ideas and contributing authors for WG5-related publications and provide feedback on new WG5-related publications (e.g. review).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards Girija R

• pmoix

Dear Gina and Daniel,

Many thanks for this email and the initiative. I do not know if and how much time I can involve in the WG5, but I am definitely interested to continue the discussion. Looking to the topics outlined below, I think that an involvement in policy issues and advocacy could be doable. Capacity building might be an option as well, but all of this needs to be discussed in more details before taking a decision.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best wishes,

Patrice

********************************** Dr. Patrice Moix Program Officer

Water, Sanitation and Hygiene WASH Swiss Humanitarian Aid Unit (SHA)

Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Humanitarian Aid and SHA Effingerstrasse 27, 3003 Bern Tel: +41 58 480 17 14 Mob: +41 79 371 09 81 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.<This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>

• ntiameva

Hi Team,
My name is Ntiamoah Agyei Evans, from Ghana Environmental Community, an NGO in Ghana. I have an academic background in Environmental Science with keen interest in Water and Sanitation.

Currently volunteering as Research and Projects Coordinator at Ghana Environmental Community, I have professional experience in Food Safety /Quality Management Systems at a beverage producing company here in Ghana where I double as an ambassador for MyGreenIQ.

I believe 'Policy Issues and Advocacy' is the work stream to harness my skills if given the opportunity. I am also ready to be nurtured into a talent to drive the ambition of WG5 members.

I have adept skills in Research development, Data analysis and web content management. This is an awesome opportunity for me to learn more from experts and contribute to the success story of WG5 members and SuSanA.

Best Regards,
Evans
+233543702781

• SMaina

Dear Gina and Daniel,

Thanks for your email inviting us to contribute to SusanA.
My background is finance and I head an NGO that is involved in implementation of WASH activities (Nairobi, Kenya).
I will be happy to be involved in doing publications and supporting events.

Regards
Simon

DEV Simon Maina
Executive Coordinator Soul-care
New Apostolic Church (EA)

• aagbite

Dear Sir/Ma,
Thanks for your e-mail I am interested and ready to volunteer. Hope what is expected of us are explain and I start to contribute positively.
Best regards

*Water is Life! ?Without cleaned Water Life Stops!*
Ayoade Adegbite
(BSc Geology, MSc Water and Environmental Management)
Department of Water and Sanitation Technology
School of Environmental Health Sciences
Ogun State College of Health Technology, Ilese-Ijebu, Nigeria
P.M.B 2081 Ijebu-Ode Nigeria
Departmental Offices: 2A and 2B New Office Complex, Besides Department of Public Health Nursing
+2348134698356
+2347055816217

• kh

Dear friends,

Thanks for the invitation to join in work group 5

Best regards.

• vissumo
  • The WastewaterExchange is matching offers and demands of wastewater by-products to ease the finance of bio-refineries. Part of the margins of the wastewater transformation are allocated to wastewater suppliers answering some quality criteria.

Good day
Good initiative! Thank you
I can contribute to the physical meetings in Geneva + reporting + bringing my 23 years experience in food trading + new financial scheme correlating trade finance with wastewater supplies and infrastructures finance see www.pranasustainablewater.ch/en/index.php
Kind regards
Valérie
Valerie Issumo
WasteWater EXchange.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.pranasustainablewater.ch/en/index.php

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds