Sharing the knowledge and learnings of GIZ's Sanitation project in India - Support to the National Urban Sanitation Policy

Page selection:
  • annetempel
  • I work for GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme

Re: Sharing the knowledge and learnings of GIZ's Sanitation project in India

Dear Soma,
many thanks for sharing the project's learnings and publications via the SuSanA platform. It's an amazing collection of materials!

In addition, I would like to the share the link of SNUSP's project page on the SuSanA website - it comprises a short summary of the project's objectives and activities as well as further links: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/projects/database/details/311

Best regards,

Anne (on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat)
GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Programme
Division for Climate Change, Environment & Infrastructure

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • somabiswas
    Topic Author
  • I am working with GIZ India's Sanitation project 'SNUSP II' as a communication Expert

Sharing the knowledge and learnings of GIZ's Sanitation project in India

Dear All,

The sanitation project of GIZ in India under the Indo-German Cooperation named 'Support to the National Urban Sanitation Policy-II' is coming to its closure in March 2018. In last 6.5 years under 2 projects SNUSP I and SNUSP II, GIZ has supported the Government of India at national, state and city level in its sanitation sector to improve systems and process, build capacities and implement pilot projects for up-scaling. The learnings, knowledge and highlights of the projects has been documented in various communication products. I would like to share those with you all.
A collection of documents, factsheets, videos and publications is available in the SuSanA library .

Hope you find these useful.

All the best.
Soma
The following user(s) like this post: annetempel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds