Which composting toilet to choose - recommendations, please?

• Elisabeth
  • I'm passionate about SuSanA's role in the WASH sector since about 2005. I'm a freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Which composting toilet to choose - recommendations, please?

Hi Benno,
About that link to Amazon and Nature's Head I think you are referring to the post by user Groove at the very start of this thread in July 2018 when he or she wrote:

I am also looking for a good composting toilet and now I'm choosing from both www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B009Z7EK...m=0&tag=ventlessr-20 and Wisepick (link had to be deleted), maybe anybody used it (or something others) and can recommend?

I just thought I would clarify this.

To all,
FYI: I have now moved the discussion about Wendy's vermicomposting system into a separate thread ( forum.susana.org/290-vermifilters-for-bl...rdinary-flush-toilet ) to keep everything neat and easy to follow. I have put a link from one thread to the other and vice versa so one can still find the different discussions.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Head moderator of this Discussion Forum
(under consultancy contract with Skat Foundation funded by WSSCC)

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant located in Brisbane, Australia
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @EvMuench
Founder of WikiProject Sanitation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
You need to login to reply
  • geoffbhill
  • Dr. Hill Waterless human waste researcher Toilet Tech director Engineered Compost Systems director

Re: [SuSanA Forum] Which composting toilet to choose - recommendations, please? (Composting toilets, Arborloos)

Vermi composting doesn't destroy ascaris ova. Good system for waste reduction and stabilization but it's not a reliable full pathogen destruction process.

Geoff

www.researchgate.net/profile/Geoffrey_Hill

Geoff Hill Toilet Tech 206-713-7805
The following user(s) like this post: HarryTams
You need to login to reply
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds