WERF Decentralized Systems Planning Tool including Spreadsheet for costing options

Page selection:
  • jonpar
    Topic Author
  • As part of the Engineering team, my role at IMC is to lead on the delivery of projects requiring specific expertise on urban sanitation (including excreta/waste/wastewater/stormwater management) focusing on technical, institutional and financial aspects in project design and implementation.

WERF Decentralized Systems Planning Tool including Spreadsheet for costing options

I've not used this tool but came across and I though that it might be useful for members of the SuSanA Working Group of Finance and Economics. I should add that I have not actually used it, but it looks quite open for adaptation for use in different situations. best regards, Jonathan

***************************************************************************************
Decentralized Systems Performance and Costs Fact Sheets

Small community leaders and planners have a critical need for information and tools to help make good decisions concerning local wastewater management.

www.werf.org/i/c/DecentralizedCost/Decentralized_Cost.aspx

The spreadsheet tool provides planning level cost estimations of different decentralized wastewater management scenarios commonly used in small communities. Initial capital costs as well as long-term maintenance and energy costs are included. Users can take advantage of the default unit cost values provided based on national data or use better, local information when available.

The information on this page is not intended to serve as a design manual, but rather to provide small community decision-makers the information necessary to work with engineers, soils professionals, construction managers and financial personnel to get the best wastewater solution for their community.
Dr. Jonathan Parkinson
Principal Consultant – Water and Sanitation
IMC Worldwide Ltd, Redhill, United Kingdom
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: ulrichl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds