South Asian Conference on Sanitation, 22-24 October 2013, Kathmandu Nepal

Page selection:
  • aasimmansuri
  • Engineer Planner, Senior Program Lead at Center for Water and Sanitation, CEPT University

Re: South Asian Conference on Sanitation, 22-24 October 2013, Kathmandu Nepal

Hello Mr. Bipin

I wanted to inquire, whether i could still register for the SACOSAN meeting in Nepal. Is there a weblink where i could register as i could not find one on the sacosan website.

Thanks

Regards,
Aasim
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Aasim Mansuri
Senior Program Lead
Center for Water and Sanitation
CEPT University, Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat, India
M: +91 98 98 324874 | O: +91 79 26302470

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. l This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | www.pas.org.in
fb.com/pas.cept | linkedin.com/in/pascept

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • poudelbipin
  • Topic Author

South Asian Conference on Sanitation, 22-24 October 2013, Kathmandu Nepal

The South Asian Conference on Sanitation (SACOSAN), a government led biennial convention held on a rotational basis in each country, is a platform for dialogue and influence created by the governments of South Asian Countries to review the progress made in the area of Sanitation. The SACOSAN process would help to generate political will to narrow the gap in Sanitation access and usage.They are intended to develop a Regional Agenda on Sanitation, enabling the learning from experiences and setting forth action for the future.

The Government of Nepal is hosting the 5th SACOSAN and the Ministry of Urban Development is organizing the conference in Kathmandu, Nepal, from 22nd October to 24th October 2013 at Hotel Yak and Yeti.

The conference will have 400 delegates from the eight countries in South Asia, as well as regional and international experts. Key conference activities include country presentations, expert discussions, eight technical focus sessions to be led by member countries, side events and an exhibition. A public opening of the conference and field visits will take place before and after the event respectively.

For more information visit www.sacosanv.gov.np and join our facebook page www.facebook.com/SacosanV

Bipin Poudel
Technical Officer
SACOSAN-V Secretariat, Kathmandu Nepal
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds