2nd Early Career WASH Conference at Cranfield University now accepting abstracts

Page selection:
  • JanHennigs
    Topic Author

Re: 2nd Early Career WASH Conference at Cranfield University now accepting abstracts

Unfortunately, we're quite short on funding, so we cannot offer travel support.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • sanitationkerala

Re: 2nd Early Career WASH Conference at Cranfield University now accepting abstracts

Whether Travel support is available or not ?

• JanHennigs
    Topic Author

2nd Early Career WASH Conference at Cranfield University now accepting abstracts

Hello everyone,

My colleagues and I at the Cranfield Water Science Institute are organising a Conference for early career researchers and practitioners in WASH, on the 20th of September 2018 here in Cranfield, UK.

The theme of the conference is 'New Perspectives' and it aims to provide a platform for MSc- / PhD students, researchers, and practitioners in WASH with less than 10 years of experience in the field to meet and share cutting-edge research and thinking on the issues in the field.

We are now looking for abstracts for posters and/or oral presentations and for participants in a three-minute-thesis competition. Please go to www.cranfield.ac.uk/events/events-2018/e...reer-wash-conference for more information and to submit your abstracts.

I am looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Best wishes,

Jan
The following user(s) like this post: ainulfirdatun

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds