Working Group 4 and 6 Meeting on 24 February in Kampala, Uganda-Meeting presentations available

Page selection:
  • secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Re: Working Group 4 and 6 Meeting on 24 February in Kampala, Uganda-Meeting presentations available

Dear All,

We are happy to let you now that presentations from the working groups 4 and 6 are available here . Thank you once more for gracing the working group meeting with your presence.

Kind regards,
Keitumetse
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • annetempel
    Topic Author
  • I work for GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme

Re: Working Group 4 and 6 Meeting on 24 February in Kampala, Uganda

Dear all,
I am happy to let you know that the Working Group 6 & 4 Meeting will take place at the Imperial Royale Hotel, Kampala ( www.google.de/maps/place/Royal+Suites/@0....306511!4d32.6220681 ) .
It is a short walk from the venue of the AfWA conference.
The meeting will start at 3pm on Monday, 24th February.
Hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Anne

P.S.: In case you haven't registered yet, please do so here: www.susana.org/en/registration-29th-susana-meeting
GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Programme
Division for Climate Change, Environment & Infrastructure

• annetempel
    Topic Author
  • I work for GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme

Working Group 4 and 6 Meeting on 24 February in Kampala, Uganda

Dear WG4 and WG6 members,
I am happy to let you know that we are organizing a joint WG meeting on Monday 24 February, from 3-5pm, in Kampala, Uganda (in connection with the 20th AfWA congress).

The meeting will build-upon the previous WG meeting in Stockholm and provides a platform for learning & exchange on current activities around city sanitation and sanitation systems&technologies.
Topics include i.a. city wide inclusive sanitation, SFDs and city service delivery assessment as well as source-to-sea management.

Please register for the meeting here: www.susana.org/en/registration-29th-susana-meeting

Are there any topics that you would like to discuss or share? Please post them here or write an Email to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I am much looking forward to your ideas and the exchange at the meeting.

Best regards,
Anne (on behalf of the WG4 and WG6 leads)
GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Programme
Division for Climate Change, Environment & Infrastructure

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds