Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and FSM - check out the FSM-component in the ECAM-tool

Page selection:
  • rkaupp
  • Executive Director, Container-Based Sanitation Alliance

Re: Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and FSM - check out the FSM-component in the ECAM-tool

This recent publication is excellent on this topic. Depsite the title, it is mostly about sanitation, and despite the subtitle, it is a lot about non-sewered sanitation:
www.globalwaterintel.com/water-without-carbon
Rémi Kaupp
Executive Director, Container-Based Sanitation Alliance
twitter.com/RemKau
The following user(s) like this post: RanF
You need to login to reply
  • Shahidul
  • User

Re: Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and FSM - check out the FSM-component in the ECAM-tool

This is very useful for our work in Bangladesh on sanitation. Can I get a copy of this report?

Regards
Shahidul Islam
Project Manager
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Elisabeth
  • I'm passionate about SuSanA's role in the WASH sector since about 2005. I'm a freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Hi Shahidul,
You can download the report from the link that Rémi provided above or here:  my.globalwaterintel-insights.com/l/2DC/carbonfootprintwp

It seems that one has to register (for free) to be able to download the report.

Thanks, Rémi for alerting us to this publication!

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @EvMuench
Founder of WikiProject Sanitation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
  • ddiba
  • Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute and Co-lead of SuSanA WG5

Hi Arunkumar,
This may be quite late but I do know that you can use the EASETECH Life cycle assessment model for calculating GHG emissions from an entire solid waste management system. You can find out more about the tool at www.easetech.dk and also get in touch with the team at DTU to learn more. And you can also see several publications with case studies in which the tool has been used. The tool is typically availed free of charge for academic use.

Kind regards,
Daniel
Daniel Ddiba
Co-lead for SuSanA WG5: Productive sanitation and food security
Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute
www.sei.org/revamp
LinkedIn: Daniel Ddiba
Twitter: @DanielDdiba
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds