New article: Life-cycle costs of a resource-oriented sanitation system and implications for advancing a circular economy approach to sanitation

• ncarrard
    Topic Author
  • I am an applied researcher at the Institute for Sustainable Futures - University of Technology Sydney. My research interests and expertise include the WASH-gender nexus, the human rights to water and sanitation and how the WASH sector grapples with big picture sustainability questions. I work with partners in the Asia-Pacific region .

Re: New article: Life-cycle costs of a resource-oriented sanitation system and implications for advancing a circular economy approach to sanitation

Thanks for your interest Romu, I have emailed you the paper.
Naomi Carrard
Researcher
Institute for Sustainable Futures
University of Technology Sydney
You need to login to reply
  • raogk

Re: New article: Life-cycle costs of a resource-oriented sanitation system and implications for advancing a circular economy approach to sanitation

Dear friend

Pl. mail me your paper so I can appreciate it better and promote our common cause.

Warm regards
Kondala Rao G
  • ncarrard
    Topic Author
  • I am an applied researcher at the Institute for Sustainable Futures - University of Technology Sydney. My research interests and expertise include the WASH-gender nexus, the human rights to water and sanitation and how the WASH sector grapples with big picture sustainability questions. I work with partners in the Asia-Pacific region .

Thanks for your interest! Please let me know your email and I will send the paper (you can write to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).
Naomi Carrard
Researcher
Institute for Sustainable Futures
University of Technology Sydney
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.677 seconds