Attending the World Water Week, 2022? Let us know.

Page selection:
  • fanbin
  • A scientist who is working on a systematic solution to the resource-oriented sanitation, which is different from flush-toilet-end-pipe-treatment, meets the needs of not only the poor but also the rich, so that all people can live a good and sustainable happy life.

Re: Attending the World Water Week, 2022? Let us know.

I intend to participate in this activity and hope to give a speech online. The topic of the speech is: Goal and Path toward Toilet Revolution. The outlines are: 1. constructing modern-sustainable sanitation technology for developing people; 2. Path Ⅰ: flush-gravity-pipe de-waste + decentralized treatment + discharge-meet-standard; 3. Path Ⅱ: micro-flush-gravity-pipe de-waste + resource reclamation + ecological agriculture. A modern home-farm loops’system based on the air assisted gravity drainage method (toilet) is mainly introduced. 
If permitted, please send me the way to attend the meeting.
Thanks
Fan Bin,Prof. Dr.-eng. 
Research Center for Eco-environmental Sciences (RCEES), 
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS),
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Bin Fan
Professor

Research Center for Eco-environmental Sciences (RCEES), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) (www.rcees.ac.cn)

North research center for rural wastewater treatment technology, ministry of housing and urban-rural development of the people’s republic of China (www.nrcrwtt.ac.cn/)

Shuangqing Road 18, Haidian District, Beijing 100085

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Dear SuSanA members, partners, and friends, 

The World Water Week 2022 is approaching fast and the SuSanA Secretariat is looking forward to be present on-site in Stockholm, Sweden for a broad range of activities (see here ).

We would like to remind everyone participating both online and on-site in Stockholm to let us know your availability ( here ) and any scheduled sessions that we and the SuSanA community should not miss. We also plan to send out another newsletter next week to keep you informed of any important activities happening during WWWeek. For this August SuSanA newsletter, we would therefore welcome contributions from members and partners on new initiative, guidance or documents, events, or key announcements or any teaser for the WWWeek that you would like to share with the community.

Please reach us at  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  or share your planned sessions, events or any activities around the WWWeek down below.

We look forward to your continued collaboration and engagement!

Best regards,

Daphne
SuSanA Secretariat
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

• secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Dear Wini,

Thank you for your post and your interest in the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA). The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) is an open international network of partner organisations as well as individual members that are active in the field of sustainable sanitation.
SuSanA is not an organisational entity. This means that we do not offer any kind of financial or institutional support directly and do not realise projects ourselves. What we do is to provide a platform ( www.SuSanA.org ) for the various stakeholders that are involved or interested in sustainable sanitation to interact, share knowledge and begin conversations among each other.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

SuSanA Secretariat
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

• wini
  • MS.c. Urban water and sanitation

Hello, Thanks for the valuable information. 

I really would like to attend or present at the water week. I am working in North Darfur Sudan, developing biogas digester in IDP's camps. I have a strong case study to present but I don't have a sponsor or donor to pay the conference fee. I can cover my travel and the visa cost, do you have any suggestion to whom I can apply for such thing??   

• paresh
    Topic Author
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India. I am a patient person :)

Attending the World Water Week, 2022? Let us know.

Dear SuSanA Community,
The World Water Week 2022 is around the corner! It will take place in Stockholm from 23 August to 1 September 2022. SuSanA will be there. Will you be there, too? The secretariat is hoping to have a booth to meet, discuss and inspire. We are currently trying to identify who from the SuSanA members will be present in Stockholm. Please let us know when you/your organisation will be there through this sheet . We are happy to hear about your planned sessions that we and our community should not miss. This will help the preparation as well as the communication and coordination on site tremendously.

Stay tuned for more information!
You can reach us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. we are looking forward to not only hearing from you but seeing you in Stockholm.

All the best
paresh
On behalf of the Secretariat.
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds