10 immediate WASH in schools (WinS) actions - For School Heads to manage the response to COVID-19

• FinnS
  • Intern at the SuSanA secretariat with an academic background in Management of natural Resources (B.Sc.) and Integrated Water Resources Management (M.Sc.)

Re: 10 immediate WASH in schools (WinS) actions - For School Heads to manage the response to COVID-19

Dear all,

The Arabic, Spanish, Swahili and Tamil versions of the 10 Action Points have now been finalized and uploaded. 

www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3855

Translated versions in Hindi, French and Portuguese will follow.
Also from my and the SuSanA secretariat site many thanks to all who translated on a voluntary basis!

Best regards
Finn
The following user(s) like this post: RosemarieBiC
You need to login to reply
  • Harryphem

Re: 10 immediate WASH in schools (WinS) actions - For School Heads to manage the response to COVID-19 (COVID-19 - Corona virus pandemic in relationship to WASH)

Dear Finn, thank you for the job well done. How about the Yoruba version?
  • FinnS
  • Intern at the SuSanA secretariat with an academic background in Management of natural Resources (B.Sc.) and Integrated Water Resources Management (M.Sc.)

Re: 10 immediate WASH in schools (WinS) actions - For School Heads to manage the response to COVID-19 (COVID-19 - Corona virus pandemic in relationship to WASH)

Dear Oluwafemi,

Linda asked me to upload the library entry and to post the update on the available versions and languages. However, as she is the person in charge and coordinating the translation of the "10 immediate WASH in schools (WinS) actions", I cannot answer your question. But I am sure, Linda will respond next week to your question.

Best

Finn
  • paresh
  • Budding WASH researcher, especially interested in governance, public policy, finance, politics and social justice. Architect, Urban & Regional planner by training, Ex. C-WAS, India. I am a patient person :)

Re: 10 immediate WASH in schools (WinS) actions - For School Heads to manage the response to COVID-19

Dear Malini,
I'd like to know more about the SOPs you mentioned; particularly interested as my own institution has been hesitant (rightly so) to reopen hostels. I hear of many other institutions also treading with caution. It would be great if you could post them here for benefit of others (Understand they may be in Telugu, but believe people will translate if they need. ) 

Thanks
paresh
Paresh Chhajed-Picha
Researcher at Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay, India
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @Sparsh85
Wikipedia: Sparsh85

Co-moderator of this discussion forum
(Under internship contract with Skat Foundation funded by WSSCC)
  • linda

Hi Oluwafemi,

Thanks for asking. Our problem with the Yoruba version is that so far we couldn't find anyone who could do the quality check for your translation. So sorry about that, but this is a precondition.
Let's communicate again via email! 

Kind regards
Linda
  • Harryphem

Re: RE: 10 immediate WASH in schools (WinS) actions - For School Heads tomanage the response to COVID-19 (COVID-19 - Corona virus pandemic inrelationship to WASH)

Thank you Linda,

It is okay. I do hope you will still be on the lookout for someone, at least, that can do the crosschecks, as this would be needed subsequently. You can reach out to lecturers in Yoruba language studies, and I am sure they would be of great help.

Do enjoy the rest of the day.

Warm regards, Oluwafemi.
The following user(s) like this post: linda
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds