Costing data for condominium sewers?

• edna
    Topic Author

Costing data for condominium sewer

I'm hoping to understand the Bill of Quantity required to build a condominium sewer, focusing on quantities. That way, I can supplement this list of material requirements and associated volumes with local unit cost data, to get to a reliable cost estimate.

Kindly if you could share the information i will really appreciate.

Young water professional with developed interest on strategic sanitation planning and service provision
You need to login to reply
  • muench
  • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant and Wikipedian (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Costing data for condominium sewer?

Hi Edinah,

In order to help you better with your query, can you let us know what search methods you have used so far? Did a Google search bring up anything? I did a quick Google search and also searched in the SuSanA library ( www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...publications/library ). Search for condomini as that would include the terms "condominium" and "condominial".
13 search results in the SuSanA library: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...title=&author=&year=

This document from 2005 has some costing data:
The Experience of Condominial Water and Sewerage Systems in Brazil - Case Studies from Brasilia, Salvador and Parauapebas
www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource.../library/details/441

You should also use the search terms "simplified" and also "non-conventional". (it's actually a hassle that we have so many terms for the same thing...)
There was this discussion forum thread:
forum.susana.org/conventional-sewers-sim...-simplified-sewerage

There was a document recommended from ps-eau from 2014:
Ily, J. et al. (2014). Non-conventional sewerage services - Methodological guide n° 7: When to choose this option, how to implement this solution. pS-Eau, France
www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/2249

It also includes data on cost.

At the end of the day, you might have do the technical design for your particular situation (or get a civil engineer/consultant who can do it for you in case you haven't designed one before) to get the most accurate cost estimate.

Regards,
Elisabeth

Community manager and chief moderator of this forum
(Forum moderation used to be funded via SEI project ( www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 ))

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant located in Brisbane, Australia
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 1.476 seconds