SuSanA WG5: Invitation to contribute to a monthly digest of global updates on the topic of productive sanitation and resource recovery

Page selection:
  • ddiba
    Topic Author
  • Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute and Co-lead of SuSanA WG5

Re: SuSanA WG5: Invitation to contribute to a monthly digest of global updates on the topic of productive sanitation and resource recovery

Dear All,
Thank you to all those who have responded with enthusiasm to the idea of a monthly digest for the WG5 topic.
If any of you have upcoming events, recent publications, new projects, or any new updates related to the WG5 topic which you’d like to include in the October edition of the Digest, please let me know. 

Kind regards,
Daniel
Daniel Ddiba
Co-lead for SuSanA WG5: Productive sanitation and food security
Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute
www.sei.org/revamp
LinkedIn: Daniel Ddiba
Twitter: @DanielDdiba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • SeptienS
  • Post-doctorate from the Pollution Research Group, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban

Re: RE: SuSanA WG5: Invitation to contribute to a monthly digest of global updates on the topic of productive sanitation and resource recovery

Dear Daniel,

I am from the Pollution Research Group at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa.

I congratulate you and your colleagues on this exciting initiative. I could contribute by sharing information and updates on my research projects.

I will wait to receive further instructions from you.

Kindly, Santiago
Dr. Santiago Septien Stringel
* This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
* This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
+27312601122

• sankalpa

Re: [WG5] SuSanA WG5: Invitation to contribute to a monthly digest of global updates on the topic of productive sanitation and resource recovery

Dear sir/ Madam

Namaste frome sankalpa Nepal.  First, I hope this mail finds you and your loved ones safe and Healthy. As sankalpa is requesting to run the project in Darchula Nepal. Sankalpa has prepared a sankalpa profile. As all the required documents and data have been submitted and the study / project area and community has been selected, we are eager to hear the positive response from your side. sankalpa profile is attached herewith.

--
NarayanJoshi
Executive Director
Sankalpa Darchula (Sankalpa)
Mahakali Muncipatity-4 Darchula

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• GuyB

Re: RE: [WG5] SuSanA WG5: Invitation to contribute to a monthly digest of global updates on the topic of productive sanitation and resource recovery

Hi Daniel

I would be interested in contributing to your proposed monthly digest with some contributions on our research work..

Many thanks

Guy Blanch ~ Development Engineer

GBBD Ltd ~ Guy Blanch Bio Development Ltd

Registered in England and Wales Company registration number 08408450 Registered office : The Bothy, Shadwell, Uley, Gloucestershire, GL11 5BW

• Zerho
  • User

Re: ZERHO WATERLESS TOILET : [WG5] SuSanA WG5: Invitation to contribute to a monthly digest of global updates on the topic of productive sanitation and resource recovery

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the inclusion in this call to action!

We anticipate doing some implementation projects soon; and a big part of the planning, is documenting all of the steps as we go. This is what I could share with this group.

Wishing all of us the success and breakthroughs we have not stopped believing in...

In Service,

JANICE WHITEHEAD | ZERHO WATERLESS TOILET | WWW.ZERHO.CO.ZA

• ddiba
    Topic Author
  • Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute and Co-lead of SuSanA WG5

SuSanA WG5: Invitation to contribute to a monthly digest of global updates on the topic of productive sanitation and resource recovery

Dear SuSanAWG5 Colleagues,

I would like to propose to start a monthly digest of updates on productive sanitation,
food security and resource recovery
from the SuSanA community members who work on these topics. The digest would be in form of a post on the SuSanA Forum every
last Thursday of the month (hence we can call it something cool like
"Resource Recovery Thursdays") and depending on interest, it could
also be posted to the WG5 email list. The aim is that this digest would be a
helpful resource to enable the SuSanA community keep up to date with what is
happening on the WG5 topic around the world in a simple and easy way.

The content of the digest would be structured in three section as follows;
1.      Projects -highlighting recently started or completed projects from around the world, new
findings/discoveries, new technologies and products etc, whether from
researchers or practitioners.
2.      Publications- highlighting recent publications whether peer-reviewed, reports, briefs,
blogs or others
3.      Events -highlighting outcomes from recent events and also announcements of upcoming
events including conferences, seminars, webinars, launches, etc.
4.      Others - any other special update that can't fit well into the above three sections

All the above content would be related to the SuSanAWG5 topic (productive sanitation, food security and resource recovery). Wewould ensure that the digest is brief enough so that the content never goes
beyond what would ordinarily fit on an ordinary A4-sized page of text.

CALL TOACTION:
I would like to invite you to consider contributing to this effort in one or more of
the following ways
·        The existence of the monthly digest will depend on updates coming in from SuSanA
members. So could you kindly consider contributing updates from your
organization and your partners, hence taking advantage of showcasing your work
to SuSanA's global audience? This could be through sending me an email whenever
you have an update you would like to include in the next monthly digest.
·        Could you consider sending me a list of organizations from your (geographical) region
whose work falls within the WG5 topics and who we can contact from time to time
to get updates to include in the monthly digest?
·        Could you consider volunteering to draft the digest for one of the coming months?
·        Could you consider volunteering to translate a draft of the digest so we can post it
in additional languages besides English?
·        Could you consider contributing in any other ways or ideas that occur to you along
the way which can improve the digest and the value it offers the SuSanA
community?

I look forward to hearing from you with your ideas about how you would like to contribute to this.

Kind regards,

Daniel Ddiba
Daniel Ddiba
Co-lead for SuSanA WG5: Productive sanitation and food security
Research Associate at Stockholm Environment Institute
www.sei.org/revamp
LinkedIn: Daniel Ddiba
Twitter: @DanielDdiba

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds