Fecal Sludge & Waste Water Impact on Marine Environments

• annetempel
  • I work for GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme

Re: Fecal Sludge & Waste Water Impact on Marine Environments

Dear Andrew,
thank you so much for sharing those valuable reports! They provide an excellent overview about this topic.
I think they also deserve to be uploaded on the SuSanA library and I will coordinate with the SuSanA Secretariat to do so.

Best regards,
Anne

GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Programme
Division for Climate Change, Environment & Infrastructure

You need to login to reply
  • secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Cecilia Rodrigues, Shobana Srinivasan, Mintje Büürma, Franziska Volk and interns Judith Munz and Hans Christian Dworak.

Re: Fecal Sludge & Waste Water Impact on Marine Environments

Dear Andrew,

thank you again for sharing these reports. They can be found in the SuSanA library now.

Ocean Health Index 2018: Methods: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3725

How to Sustainably Feed 10 Billion People by 2050, in 21 Charts: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3726

Battling a Common Enemy: Joining Forces in the Fight against Sewage Pollution: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3727

Missing the boat: Critical threats to coral reefs are neglected at global scale: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3728

Sewage pollution: mitigation is key for coral reef stewardship: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3729

Best regards,
Maximilian

Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sustainable sanitation sector program
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds