This is a manual developed by the Philippines Department of Health with support from the United States Agency for International Development. While it is Philippines specific, it has a lot of good information applicable to a wide range of FSM and septage management programs. Some useful topics include:
- Roles and responsibilities for local governments and service providers;
- Vehicle and transport truck maintenance;
- Dealing with accidental spills during septage transportation;
- Technologies for the treatment, dispersal and reuse of treated biosolids;
- Manifesting system for waste tracking; and
- Training guidelines for service providers and personnel.
It even includes a sample local government ordinance on septage management.
I hope you find the information interesting and useful.
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
This message has an attachment file. Please log in or register to see it.