Research in Maputo on Sanitation System Risk Assessment (Mozambique), funded by SPLASH - Participatory Rapid Sanitation System Risk Assessment Methodology

• muench
  • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer)

Re: Sanitation risk assessment

[Start of Page 2 of the discussion]

Dear Jonathan and team,

I am just wondering if you can already give some feedback on what came out from the questionnaire work that you carried out in May or an update on this research project in Maputo?

I was prompted to ask because of this post about a project by TU Delft which deals with wastewater reuse in Maputo:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/40-irr...delft-unesco-ihe-uem

Their project is described here: sustainablewatermz.weblog.tudelft.nl/

I will also ask over in the other thread if there is any overlap or common interest with your project. Just wondering as they both deal with wastewater/sanitation in the same city.

Regards,
Elisabeth

Community manager and chief moderator of this forum via SEI project ( www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 )

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant in Brisbane, Australia
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
E-mail me to get involved: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 1.207 seconds