Handwashing practices in schools - what mechanism to make the facilities sustainable ? (India)

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Handwashing practices in schools - what mechanism to make the facilities sustainable ? (India)

Dear Sanjay,

That's a nice photo that you posted!
I always tell people: When you make a post, include some information about yourself and the context of your question, then you have a better chance that other people will answer your question.

I think the same applies here... ;) I am sure that if you tell us a bit more, people will respond.

Perhaps this Handwashing Planners Guide can help you with your work?:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/23-han...-day-2015-15-october

And I am always looking for good handwashing photos, could I use yours in the Wikipedia article on handwashing (is it your own photo)?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_washing

We should actually expand that article with more information on group handwashing initiatives at schools.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • sschauhan
  • Topic Author

Handwashing practices in schools - what mechanism to make the facilities sustainable ? (India)

Hand washing structures installed in the schools, children are very excited to see as well as use the facility, initially they are using the using it regularly but what mechanism has to develop to make the facilities sustainable ? Kindly give your valuable suggestions.
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: HealthGuardCenter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds