New (Co-)Leads for Working Group 12

Page selection:
  • AhadWG12
    Topic Author
  • Ahad is a development practitioner passionate about utilizing research and design in a more impactful way to help people to live in a better place. Having experience in market development and an approach increasingly grounded in Human-Centered Design (HCD), he leads the iDesign team at iDE Bangladesh.

New (Co-)Leads for Working Group 12

Dear SuSanA Forum Members,

I am Md. Abdullah Al Ahad and I would like to introduce myself as one of the newest member in the forum. I have taken over from my colleague Raisa Chowdhury to play the role as a Co-lead for WG12 (WASH & Nutrition). I will be leading this initiative with Jovana Dodos, an expert on WASH & Nutrition sector with tons of experience. She is from the globally renowned organization, Action Contre la Faim (ACF) and detail about her profile will be circulated through a separate post shortly.

I am a development practitioner passionate about utilizing research and design in a more impactful way to help marginalized people to live in a better place. With over 5 years of experience in market development and an approach increasingly grounded in Human-Centered Design (HCD), I lead the iDesign team at iDE Bangladesh. I have been a part of iDE’s work in sanitation, clean water, hand washing, environmental hygiene, menstrual hygiene, and irrigation. In recent time, I am mostly involved in a Nutrition sensitive project where Nutrition, WASH and Women Empowerment is proposed to be integrated in a Market System Approach through positive Social Behavior Change.

As a co lead of the WG12, I envision to serve the Experts' dishes on WASH & Nutrition in the Practitioners' table through the platform of SuSanA. This WG will help practitioners around the globe to learn and share practical knowledge from a counterpart who is from a different geography or a different culture yet having a common interest of improving the WASH-Nutrition situation in his/her working area. And, with this mission I will be looking for your guidance and cooperation in the coming days.

Best,

Ahad
The following user(s) like this post: jla

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds