Phd topic - looking for a supervisor in Germany to enable me develop a concept in the area of wastewater management

• ogeda
    Topic Author

Phd topic

Dear susana members,
I have recently graduated with my Master of Science Degree from the University of Nairobi, Kenya. My thesis was entitled " Evaluating the effectiveness of constructed wetland treatment systems in polishing municipal wastewater" . I am currently looking for a supervisor in Germany to enable me develop a concept in the area of wastewater management so as to enable me apply for a DAAD scholarship. Kindly link me up with such professional from Germany if you know any.
Thank you.
You need to login to reply
  • muench
  • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer)

Re: Phd topic

Dear Austine Otieno,

Perhaps you'd like to post your MSc thesis in this forum so that people can get to know your work a little bit better?
Good luck with your further career (why Germany in particular?).

Regards,
Elisabeth

Community manager and chief moderator of this forum via SEI project ( www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 )

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant in Frankfurt, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
E-mail us to get involved: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 1.109 seconds