There are three options to subscribe for an e-mail alert service from the SuSanA discussion forum.
Option 1: If you select the SuSanA forum e-mail digest, you can choose how often you would like to receive the e-mail digest (daily, twice per week, weekly, monthly). The posts in this e-mail digest are grouped by category.
- You can change the frequency of the e-mail digest here.
- You can unsubscribe at any time here.
- If you are not yet a member you can register here and set the frequency in the registration process.
Option 2: If you do not want to become a SuSanA member, you can sign up for an e-mail notification service by "Feedburner". Please enter your e-mail address below and you will be notified by e-mail of new posts from the last 24 hours. You can unsubscribe at any time. The posts in this e-mail digest are not grouped by category.
(If you prefer using your favourite RSS-feedreader you can also directly subscribe to the RSS feed of the forum.)
Option 3: You can also subscribe to certain sub-categories or threads.
- If you would like to receive e-mail notifications for a subcategory or topic (thread) that you find interesting you can click on "subscribe" (you need to be logged in to see the button).
- When you write a posting yourself, you will find a subscribe button below your post which is ticked by default, so that you will automatically receive e-mail notifications about new replies to your topic. You can of course untick the box if you do not want to receive such e-mail notifications.