Phd topic - looking for a supervisor in Germany to enable me develop a concept in the area of wastewater management

• ogeda
    Topic Author

Phd topic

Dear susana members,
I have recently graduated with my Master of Science Degree from the University of Nairobi, Kenya. My thesis was entitled " Evaluating the effectiveness of constructed wetland treatment systems in polishing municipal wastewater" . I am currently looking for a supervisor in Germany to enable me develop a concept in the area of wastewater management so as to enable me apply for a DAAD scholarship. Kindly link me up with such professional from Germany if you know any.
Thank you.
You need to login to reply
  • muench
  • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant and Wikipedian (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Phd topic

Dear Austine Otieno,

Perhaps you'd like to post your MSc thesis in this forum so that people can get to know your work a little bit better?
Good luck with your further career (why Germany in particular?).

Regards,
Elisabeth

Head moderator of this discussion forum
(Funded via consultancy contract with Skat Foundation funded by WSSCC)

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant located in Brisbane, Australia
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.844 seconds