Why do I have to login to make a posting?

Page selection:
  • secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

Why do I have to login to make a posting and do I have to be a SuSanA member to login?

All postings in the SuSanA Forum can be read by everyone but to make a posting you have to login first. The login process is a security barrier to keep spam or company advertisements away from the forum. You can obtain a login by becoming a SuSanA member (free of charge) - the SuSanA website member system is linked with this forum. This means that you can use the login for the SuSanA website and the SuSanA forum. User names are assigned only once which means only you can post under this user name.
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds