looking for the National CLTS guidelines for ODF certification and verification for Cambodia and Liberia

Page selection:
  • CharlotteM
  • Marketer by profession. Expertise in sanitation social marketing targeting behavior change and positive uptake of water and sanitation projects for sustainability and maximum impact.

Re: CLTS Cambodia and Liberia

Glad I could be of help :) . Looking forward for more posts on the outputs of the survey and adding the information to the SuSanA library.

Regards

Charlotte
Charlotte Mong'ina Maua
Water and Sanitation Consultant

M +254 (0) 723 571 463
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
L: Nairobi, Kenya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • AlexanderWinkscha
  • Regional Coordinator for Cambodia and Lao PDR in the GIZ Regional Fit for School Program

Great, thank you Charlotte for going the extra mile and requesting the documents!
Very helpful!
The following user(s) like this post: paresh

• edna
    Topic Author

Wow! Thanks, Charlotte, this is super helpful. I appreciate your support and efforts to initiate the discussion.

Alexander- regards for your response and support.

Regards,
Edinah
Young water professional with developed interest on strategic sanitation planning and service provision and innovation systems in developing countries.
The following user(s) like this post: paresh, AlexanderWinkscha

• CharlotteM
  • Marketer by profession. Expertise in sanitation social marketing targeting behavior change and positive uptake of water and sanitation projects for sustainability and maximum impact.

Dear Alexander, dear Edna,

Thank you for your reply on the post and for highlighting the project by SNV in Cambodia. I reached out to Sunetra Lala who is the Sector Leader WASH in Cambodia and she responded.

She has asked me to post on her behalf the following attachments: The National CLTS guidelines and ODF verification guidelines.

Edna. I hope that they will be useful.

Regards

Charlotte
Charlotte Mong'ina Maua

M +254 (0) 723 571 463
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: AlexanderWinkscha

• AlexanderWinkscha
  • Regional Coordinator for Cambodia and Lao PDR in the GIZ Regional Fit for School Program

Unfortunately, I also don´t have (and can´t easily find) official documents regarding CLTS or ODF in Cambodia, but I know that SNV is intensively working on the issue. At the end of the following article talking about their ODF successes you will also find their responsible WASH officer and email address - you could contact her to see if she has the documents you are looking for:
snv.org/update/cambodias-5th-open-defeca...ee-district-declared

• edna
    Topic Author

Thanks, Charlotte for following up with me.

I work with Aquaya Insitute, Nairobi. We have been conducting a study on "Quantifying determinants of CLTS performance with evidence from four countries- Zambia, Ghana, Liberia, and Cambodia". I was in need of the guidelines for the 2 countries for reference purposes as they are mentioned in most documents and sites but we have not come across a document with the guideline.

Thanks,
Edinah
Young water professional with developed interest on strategic sanitation planning and service provision and innovation systems in developing countries.

• CharlotteM

Dear Edna,
I am glad you have found the SuSanA forum useful in your knowledge search. To help you further:
-Could you please let us know which organization you are working for or with?
-What is the basis for your search in this particular area?
-Do you have any specific question you need answered with regards to the guidelines? This will help guide.
Looking forward to your response.

Regards
Charlotte
Charlotte Mong'ina Maua

M +254 (0) 723 571 463

• Shahnasir

Re: Reply: CLTS Cambodia and Liberia

Well all such material available online www.communityledtotalsanitation.org but please connect me to some one working in Cambodia, am interested to visit Cambodia for support field intervention and learning. I am working in the sector for thirty years and introduced CLTS in Pakistan and in Afghanistan in 2006.

-- With Regards

Syed Shah Nasir Khisro
Executive Director IRSP
National Convener Fansa-Pakistan
121, Street-2, Sector-A Shiekh Maltoon Town

• edna
    Topic Author

CLTS Cambodia and Liberia

Hello, I am kindly looking for the National CLTS guidelines for ODF certification and verification for Cambodia and Liberia. I am not able to find them online, for example, the CLTS guideline for Cambodia(2014) has been mentioned in several documents but not cited. Has someone come across a similar experience as well?

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds