Communal wastewater characteristics and population equivalents in developing countries

• muench
  • Moderator of this Forum; Freelance consultant (former roles: program manager, lecturer, process engineer)

Re: Communal wastewater characteristics and population equivalents in developing countries

Dear Dennis,

Your report on "Communal Wastewater Characteristics in Developing Countries, Desk Study to inform Sanitation System Design" looks excellent, thanks so much for sharing! I think many engineers designing treatment plants will find it useful.

And: Sharing is caring... So often we get people who ask questions, obtain responses and then move on but forget to come back to the thread and share their findings. So I am very grateful that you are different and that you are making this available to us. I am glad you found this forum helpful in giving you information.

Just a small thing: In your reference list, would you be able to provide the URLs for everything that you are citing? That would be really useful. If something is not yet online, we can upload it to the SuSanA library.

I'll also ask the secretariat to upload your report and the Excel files to the library (or someone from BORDA could do it, as BORDA is a SuSanA partner and partners can upload publications to the library themselves).

Regards,
Elisabeth

Community manager and chief moderator of this forum via SEI project ( www.susana.org/en/resources/projects/details/127 )

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Independent consultant in Brisbane, Australia
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Twitter: @EvMuench
Sanitation Wikipedia project leader: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Sanitation
E-mail me to get involved: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
You need to login to reply
  • secretariat
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Doreen Mbalo, Shobana Srinivasan, Franziska Volk and interns Ainul Nisaa and Jacinta Wokabi.

Re: Communal wastewater characteristics and population equivalents in developing countries

Dear all,

The following publication "Communal Wastewater Characteristics in Developing Countries" is now available for download in the SuSanA library under this link: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...library/details/3263

Thank you Dennis for sharing the study!

Kind regards,
Ainul on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat

Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sustainable sanitation sector program
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 1.020 seconds