Wikipedia article on female genital mutilation (FGM) is excellent

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
    Topic Author
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Wikipedia article on female genital mutilation (FGM) is excellent

Oh, and by the way, the Wikipedia page on FGM is excellent:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

I got myself involved a little bit in editing this article a while ago; a lot of people are watching the page to make sure its quality stays high (which is great). So my proposed edits regarding aspects of dignity and urination were scrutinised here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Female_genita...rticle_on_dignity.3F

This article is rated as a featured article (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Featured_articles) which means that:

Featured articles are considered to be the best articles Wikipedia has to offer, as determined by Wikipedia's editors. They are used by editors as examples for writing other articles. Before being listed here, articles are reviewed as featured article candidates for accuracy, neutrality, completeness, and style according to our featured article criteria. There are 4,731 featured articles out of 5,106,023 articles on the English Wikipedia (~0.1% are featured). Thus, about one in 1,070 articles is listed here.

Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds