New Integrated Content on the SuSanA Website: SANIRESCH - SANItaryRecycling ESCHborn project 2009-2012

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: SANIRESCH - New Integrated Content on the SuSanA Website

Dear Ainul,

Thanks for this, it's a good move to integrate that content so that it can be found from within the SuSanA library in future.
In hindsight, I wonder if it was worth the effort to set up a separate website for the 3-year SANIRESCH project (I was at the time at GIZ when this project was carried out by Martina Winker who was in my team). I remember it was a requirement by the funder (the German ministry BMBF) that the project should have its own website. But perhaps we could have set it up right from the start in a way that it looks like a separate website but is actually embedded or mirrored within the SuSanA website somehow.

Just something to think about - in an effort to streamline how sanitation-realted information is deposited in future to make it "findable".

Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

SANIRESCH - New Integrated Content on the SuSanA Website

Dear all,

I would like to announce that we have integrated SANIRESCH (SANItaryRecycling ESCHborn) content to the SuSanA website. SANIRESCH was a project financed by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research from July 2009 till December 2012. The aim of SANIRESCH was the treatment and recycling of the urine, brown- and greywater collected at the main building of the headquarters of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Eschborn, Germany. Technologies for the treatment of wastewater streams (MAP precipitation, membrane bioreactors) as well as reuse in agriculture were developed further within this project. The project consists of different components, which were driven by different partners either alone or in cooperation with another partner.

All publications within SANIRESCH project are also available in SuSanA library. To download the project report, kindly go to this link (in German with English abstract).

Link to the integrated content:
www.susana.org/en/community/integrated-content/saniresch

Regards,
Ainul on behalf of the SuSanA Secretariat
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: Elisabeth

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds