Request for proposals – lessons from public behaviour change campaigns (WaterAid, deadline 29 January 2016)

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
    Topic Author
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Request for proposals – lessons from public behaviour change campaigns (WaterAid, deadline 29 January 2016)

I saw this the other day on Twitter:

Request for proposals – lessons from public behaviour change campaigns

WaterAid is seeking proposals for analysing and drawing lessons from existing and past approaches in conducting public information and behaviour change campaigns.

See all the details here:
stage.wateraid.org/news/news/request-for...our-change-campaigns

It says there:

Consultants or teams interested in conducting this work should submit a proposal and detailed budget for review.

Individual or team expressions of interest are welcome from around the world, and will be reviewed based on staff competencies, record of previous work, quality of proposal and value for money.

The deadline is already in two days but who knows perhaps they could be asked for an extension.

If you decide to go for it, good luck!
(I don't know anything else about it than what I saw on their website)
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds