Announcing the Solution Search: Water Pollution and Behavior Change Contest; Deadline 10th Jan 2020

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Announcing the Solution Search: Water Pollution and Behavior Change Contest; Deadline 10th Jan 2020

This is an interesting contest, posted here by an organization that hasn't had any dealings with SuSanA yet (as far as I know) - they are called Solution Search and Centre for Behaviour and the Environment.
Note: deadline is in 3 days on 10 January.

I took a look at their FAQs which is at the bottom of their page: solutionsearch.org/contests/water-pollution-behavior-change

Who is eligible to enter the Solution Search contest?
Any organization or institution worldwide is eligible (e.g. city government, business, non-profit, university, etc.). Individuals are not eligible to enter.

How do I know which behavior lever I am utilizing?
The behavior levers oftentimes work together, so there may be multiple levers at play in your intervention. For example, your program may be motivating people to abide by an anti-littering law ( rules and regulations ) by making it socially unacceptable to litter ( social influences ).
Explore behavior.rare.org to learn more about each lever or download our guide,  Levers of Behavior Change: Principles and Strategies .

If anyone is planning to enter a sanitation behaviour change project into this contest, I wish you good luck!

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/
The following user(s) like this post: shitalcera

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • awilkmizrahi
    Topic Author

Announcing the Solution Search: Water Pollution and Behavior Change Contest; Deadline 10th Jan 2020

Clean water. Wildlife thrives on it. Healthy communities depend on it. Social justice demands it. But pollution prevents it. That’s why Rare’s Center for Behavior & the Environment, 11th Hour Racing, The Circulate Initiative, Inter-American Development Bank, Lonely Whale, The Nature Conservancy and Ocean Conservancy have partnered up to launch the  Solution Search: Water Pollution & Behavior Change Contest .  This global competition is scouring the globe for proven solutions that reduce or prevent water pollution by shifting people’s behaviors.

Winners receive $25,000 and the opportunity to connect with global leaders tackling the water pollution challenge. Any organization or institution is eligible (individuals are not eligible). Deadline is January 10th! To enter the contest,  visit the contest page , create an account, and access the entry form.

Questions? Reach out to us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds