Survey to help with final year product design project on sanitation within a developing country.

Page selection:
  • BStalker
  • Topic Author

Re: Survey to help with final year product design project on sanitation within a developing country.

Was this the one at the prison?

I was there for that, was funny to see

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • JKMakowka
  • Just call me Kris :)

Re: Survey to help with final year product design project on sanitation within a developing country.

Ah, by the way:

Future FSM entrepreneurs at work in Kampala (was taken on the World Water Day earlier this year).
Attachments:

• JKMakowka

Try getting in contact with your local newspaper, maybe they will publish a link with a small article on their online presence? I am sure you have some interesting stories to tell from Uganda.

• BStalker
  • Topic Author

yes i was supposed to state that before posting, however i have missed it off by mistake.

where would you recommend posting it for getting it out to the general public.

Cheers

• JKMakowka

Hello Bob!

It seems more like a survey for non-experts... but a video of asking these questions in Manchester might be interesting ;)

• BStalker
  • Topic Author

Survey to help with final year product design project on sanitation within a developing country.

Hello all,

I am a final year student studying at Manchester Metropolitan University where I study Product Design and Engineering. I have recently come back off my placement where I worked at Water for People Uganda with the Sani-Hub team on transport devices.

I was hoping you would be able to assist me in getting this survey out online so i can get a good amount of hits on it. This is so i can relate it to my research and about the taboo of talking about sanitation. I will also be going into the streets of Manchester to ask people these questions in person to see the difference in responses.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSDNBLY

Any question drop me an email,

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Many Thanks

Bob

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds