SuSanA WG3 (Climate Change & Renewable Energies) Get-together on 27 August in Stockholm

• annetempel
    Topic Author
  • I work for GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme

SuSanA WG3 (Climate Change & Renewable Energies) Get-together on 27 August in Stockholm

Dear Members of the WG 3 and others interested in sanitation, climate change and renewable energies,

All of you that will be attending Stockholm World Water Week are cordially invited to join us for a WG3 get-together during lunchtime on Tuesday, 27 August!

We will meet at 12.30h at the SuSanA booth (D:22) in the exhibition area and then jointly go for lunch in one of the eating areas of the venue.

We are excited to exchange, connect and learn about everybody’s projects and work! …and we will have a surprise for you: We will bring copies of the new SuSanA WG3 factsheet!

Please register here for the WG3 lunch: www.susana.org/en/registration-28th-susana-meeting

If you have any question or suggestions, please share them on the forum by replying to this post.

We look forward to meeting you in Stockholm!

Best regards,

Kim (Andersson), Shobana (Srinivasan) and Anne (Tempel) on behalf of the WG3 leads (Thorsten Reckerzügl and Sören Rüd) who are not travelling to Stockholm

GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Programme
Division for Climate Change, Environment & Infrastructure

You need to login to reply
  • KatieAllen54

Re: SuSanA WG3 (Climate Change & Renewable Energies) Get-together on 27 August in Stockholm

Would you be able to somehow communicate where you will be having lunch? I wanted to attend the GESI talk before which ends at 12.45, and wanted to join you for lunch afterwards.

But if that's not practical then I'm happy to just leave the talk a bit early!
  • annetempel
    Topic Author
  • I work for GIZ's sustainable sanitation programme

Re: SuSanA WG3 (Climate Change & Renewable Energies) Get-together on 27 August in Stockholm

Dear Katie,
thanks for your interest in joining the lunch meeting!
We will be heading to an eatery close to the SuSanA booth, but I am only arriving today in Stockholm and hadn't had the chance yet to get an overview of the locations.
Maybe it's easiest if you write me an email with your mobile number and I can text you.
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best regards and looking foward to seeing you tomorrow!
Anne

GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Programme
Division for Climate Change, Environment & Infrastructure

Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.999 seconds