Faecal sludge and septage treatment - A guide for low- and middle-income countries

• kevintayler
    Topic Author
  • I am a water and sanitation engineer, also interested in general urban housing issues. In recent years, I have worked on FSM for various organizations

Faecal sludge and septage treatment - A guide for low- and middle-income countries

Dear All

This is a rather belated post to say that my book 'Faecal sludge and septage treatment - A guide for low- and middle-income countries is now available, both in traditional book form and, in downloadable form, at www.developmentbookshelf.com/doi/book/10.3362/9781780449869 . It is possible to download the whole book or individual chapters. The book aims to provide detailed information on the design of the various technologies described, with information on both process design and the selection of design details to facilitate operation and maintenance and so minimise operational problems. One of the things that became clear as I researched the book is how much we still need to learn about the performance of some of the technologies described and it would therefore be good to get feedback on field experience, particularly that with new and relatively untested technologies..

Thanks in anticipation for your feedback

Kevin Tayler

Kevin Tayler
Independent water and sanitation consultant
Horsham
UK
The following user(s) like this post: cecile
You need to login to reply
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.890 seconds