CAWST brief survey to contribute in the development of a WinS toolkit

Page selection:
  • MatthiasS

Re: CAWST brief survey to contribute in the development of a WinS toolkit

Dear Bella
Thanks for your reply. For some reason, I can't see an attachment - maybe the problem is on my side?
Best regards
Matthias

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Bellamonse

dear Matthias,

you are totally right, there is a huge amount of material and sometimes difficult to find exactly what you are looking for. I have attached a knowledge map, which might be helpful. The different publications can be downloaded.

Hope this is helpful.

Best Bella

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) like this post: Chaiwe

• MatthiasS

Dear all

Thanks for informing us about CAWST's formate research project on a WinS toolkit, and for pointing out to existing resources. Given the vast number of resources (The SuSanA search tells me there are 58'100 resources fund...), I was wondering if there is something of an overview map, or a shortlist, or a annotated bibliography of existing tools. At first sight, it looks like there is no need for more tools, but a big need for a tool-finding tool... Is anyone aware of such tools (either a search engine where you can search by type of tools, or an annotated bibliography on WinS, or a shortlist of the 20 most relevant tools/approaches... ? 
Any hints would be appreciated.

Best regards
Matthias

• rblyth

Hello Chaiwe,
Thank you for your reply and request for information.
The intended target of the Toolkit would be implementers (NGOs or national actors). Although schools and the students would be the intended beneficiaries, the toolkit would guide an implementer in the initial stages of planning, design and delivery of an effective and sustainable WinS programme - to align with national efforts.
We recognize national efforts and capacity building approaches at the system level and hope to complement those by building the capacity of local actors to support schools to implement programmes such as the three star approach (although the toolkit could be applicable to any WinS programme).Thank you for sharing the forum search results. The toolkit is designed to support ongoing or planned WinS efforts - we recognize the ongoing efforts identified in your search results and hope to provide a guide to the initial steps to launching a programme which have been identified through conversations and our formative research to date. The survey is part of that ongoing formative research to help identify the areas where implementers need support.
Thank you again for your reply and I hope this response has answered your questions.

Kind regards,
Ryan

• Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Hello Fredrick,

It would be great to hear who would be the target of an online WinS Tool Kit. Teachers or implementation practitioners? In which case how do you bridge the connectivity gap for vulnerable communities and schools?

This topic is one that has had quite a number of wonderful discussions here on the forum and numerous resources as well have been shared within the SuSanA Library. Allow me to bring to your attention a search link that provides the different options here on the forum and can be useful or of interest to you.

forum.susana.org/forum/search?search=was...schools&tab=gsearch2  

Could you also advise how long you plan to have this survey active for? i.e when exactly do you close the survey? 
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

The following user(s) like this post: MatthiasS, FrederickMadrid

• FrederickMadrid
    Topic Author
  • WASH Advisor with expertise on School Based management and Systems Strengthening

CAWST brief survey to contribute in the development of a WinS toolkit

On behalf of the  Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology (CAWST) we would like to share and invite you on a brief survey
(2-3 minutes) to gather insights from WinS practitioners to help improve the design and contribute to the development of an online WASH in Schools toolkit for WinS practitioners

If you are currently implementing or planning to implement a WASH in Schools (WinS) program, you may check the short survey HERE.  

Thank you for your participation.

Cheers!

in behalf of
WinS Network Secretariat
WASH Advisor - Fit for School
Secretariat - WinS Network
The following user(s) like this post: rblyth

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds