7th International Toilet Culture Conference, November 7th, Lusaka, Zambia

Page selection:
  • Kasonde

Re: 7th International Toilet Culture Conference

Living in a safe and clean environment with access to clean water and toilets it's very vital to individuals and the public at large.its importance to raise awareness through such conferences.
Looking forward to take part in other activities as a student in the wash sector.
The following user(s) like this post: Faginess, Phingson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Phingson

Growing up in a clean and safe environment is every child’s right and important for heathy for All. Access to clean water, basic toilets, and good hygiene practices keeps a healthy population.  It's a important to raise awareness through such conferences.
Looking forward to participate in other activities as a student in the wash sector.

• Faginess
  • A second year student of environmental health technology, Member youth environmental Defenders under center for environmental justice, Member of Levy YUNA, Member of volunteers organizations Levy mwanawasa medical university,Member of Young woman in Action Zambia and a climate change advocate.

Wonderfull it's indeed amazing to raise importance of sanitation awarenesses through having such conferences.
Looking forward to take part as student growing my career in the WASH sector.
The following user(s) like this post: Chaiwe, Phingson

• Nkasoma
    Topic Author
  • Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Course Coordinator-Levy Mwanawasa Medical University. Member of Zambia Volunteer Coordinating Committee. WASH Lecturer-Chainama College of Health Sciences. 2005 Environmental Health Technologist -Ministry of Health. 2004 Intern- UNICEF Zambia ,Health Section. 2004 Founding President- Cosmos Education Zambia.

Dear Cornellius , for further details to take part pleases contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.   
If i have further information participation for international delegates,i wont hesitate to share with you.

• Ccornelius

Hello how can I take part in this conference. I am a water professional from Uganda 

• Nkasoma
    Topic Author
  • Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Course Coordinator-Levy Mwanawasa Medical University. Member of Zambia Volunteer Coordinating Committee. WASH Lecturer-Chainama College of Health Sciences. 2005 Environmental Health Technologist -Ministry of Health. 2004 Intern- UNICEF Zambia ,Health Section. 2004 Founding President- Cosmos Education Zambia.

7th International Toilet Culture Conference

Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: kenmusumba, Faginess

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds