Page selection:
  • wasifbashir15
    Topic Author
  • Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar

Emergency Response-WASH in Ukraine and other Fragile countries

Dear All Respectful Members of SuSanA
Dear All the Representative of  Organizations Member of SuSanA forum
Warmly Greetings from Pakistan
I would like to share with you all that i am a dedicated WASH , SDGs and Humanitarian Professional with extensive experience in Research, , WASH, Social & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, Hygiene Behavioral Change Communication & collation (HBCC), Food security & Livelihood, Climate Change, Youth Engagement & Empowerment, Gender and Child safeguarding, Emergency Response to multiple crisis, security and liaison & coordination .
Whereas i have also  international exposures of different countries on short-long term missions. Sri Lanka, Russia, Switzerland, Egypt, Chicago, Loss Angles, NYC- USA, Kazakhstan, France, Nepal, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, China, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany & Spain.
I  am much passionate to serve humanity and would like to request you all for connecting me with any organization which is responding to Humanitarian Crisis in Ukraine. I will be highly obliged for your kind consideration ,Guidance and support please.
I had attached my Resume and Biography with this message for your kind review and further necessary action accordingly.

My Sincere Best Regards and Wishes
Wasif
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Contact No:    0092-300-7913418

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Mr. Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar is son of soil of Pakistan and a very energetic young professional & Researcher in the field of Water, Ecological Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) Climate Change, Ecosystem, and Disaster Risk Reduction. He hold Master of Science (MS) degree in Environmental Science with specialization on “Sustainable Water Sanitation Health & Development” while Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology with Specialization of Civic Engagement and Good Governance. He had been working in social & WASH development sector since 2008 with diversified national & international Research & humanitarians organizations. He is youth motivator and working to engage the young professionals in achieving the global commitments on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Agenda 2030 especially for SDGs 5, 6, 13 & 17. Global youth Speaker, researcher, moderator, focal person at different forums related to SDGs especially SDG 5, 6, 13 & 17.

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds