Post-doc Job Opportunity in Environmental Organic Chemistry focusing on water reuse; Deadline 25th March 2022

Page selection:
  • jrmcconville
    Topic Author
  • I have a background in environmental engineering and planning with a focus on sanitation and wastewater management. My research focuses on resource recovery using concepts of sustainability, life-cycle thinking, participation, serious gaming and decision-support frameworks to better understand and shape planning processes.

Post-doc Job Opportunity in Environmental Organic Chemistry focusing on water reuse; Deadline 25th March 2022

The Department of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) is hiring a postdoc to help in a synthesis of knowledge and the development of guidelines for safe reuse of wastewater.

We are seeking for a post-doctoral research fellow, who will perform literature search and data analysis with statistic approaches to (i) explain cross-national differences in wastewater reuse; (ii) evaluate the presence of hazardous pollutants as an obstacle to wastewater reuse in Sweden; (iii) identify new strategies to remove hazardous pollutants from waste-water for a better wastewater quality; (iv) characterise the risks of hazardous pollutants in wastewater reuse. The duties also include drafting suggestions for authority guidelines (Swedish EPA and SwAM), writing scientific manuscripts and reports in English, communication with stakeholders, and dissemination of the results.

See full details and apply here:
www.slu.se/en/about-slu/work-at-slu/jobs...rmjob=6192&rmlang=UK
Dr. Jennifer McConville
Associate Professor

Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Department of Energy and Technology
Environmental Engineering
Box 7032, SE-750 07 UPPSALA
Telephone: +46 18-672 816
Mobile: +46 76 783 7084
Blogg: blogg.slu.se/kretsloppsteknik/
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds